Infinique Mall is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website’s visitors. This Policy sets the framework for how we will treat your personal information.
1. What information do we collect?
- We may collect, store, and use the following information:
- Information about your computer, your visits to, and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type & version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation).
- Information relating to any transaction carried out between you and us on or about this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for registration.
- Information that you provide to us to subscribe to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to share with us.
We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers and other services providers may also send you cookies.
We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete, or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the AdSense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser, your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained for a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, affect the usability of many websites, including the Infinique Mall website.
3. Using your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Deliver to you the goods/services purchased on the website
- Send you statements & invoices, and collect payments from you
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communication
- Send you email notifications, which you have specifically requested
- Provide third parties with statistical information (which will not include any personally identifiable information) about our users
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website and other uses; and
- Send you updates about special offers, promotions, and products. Infinique Mall frequently provides offers to registered and unregistered users to win discounts and vouchers. Information collected by us for such activities may include contact details and survey questions, which are used to notify contest winners and develop promotions & products. However, you may choose, at any time, to no longer receive these email messages.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services providers, PayTM, HDFC, and Razorpay. You can review the Privacy Policies of these payment services providers on their respective websites. Infinique Mall will share information with these payment services providers only to the extent necessary for processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset, which we are (or are contemplating) selling and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
5. International Data Transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in our home jurisdiction.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
6. Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make or receive from us will be encrypted (using SSL technology).
However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
7. Policy Amendments
8. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide any of your personal information. Provision of such information will be subject to the payment of a fee. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
9. Third-Party Websites
You may find links to other websites on this website. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or practices of those third-party websites.
10. Updating Information
If your personal information needs to be corrected or updated, you can contact us.