Terms and Conditions
Become a seller
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Infinique Mall website. By using this website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you warrant and agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
License To Use The Website
Unless otherwise stated, Infinique Mall and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of the website and all content on it. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download (for caching purposes only), and print pages (or other content) from the website for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for commercial purposes
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website:
- In any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- To copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- To conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or about this website without Infinique Mall’s express written consent.
- To transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- For any purposes related to marketing without Infinique Mall’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Infinique Mall reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of the website, or the entire website, at Infinique Mall’s discretion.
If Infinique Mall provides you with a user ID and password, to enable access to restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Infinique Mall may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these Terms and Conditions, ‘your user content’ means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Infinique Mall, a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Infinique Mall the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Infinique Mall or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
Infinique Mall reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website or stored on Infinique Mall’s servers or hosted or published on this website.
Notwithstanding Infinique Mall’s rights under these Terms and Conditions in relation to user content, Infinique Mall does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Infinique Mall makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Infinique Mall does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available. The access to the website and its services may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, and the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will constantly endeavour to limit the frequency and duration of any such restrictions.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Infinique Mall will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These Limitations of Liability apply even if Infinique Mall has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Infinique Mall’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by Infinique Mall’s negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Infinique Mall
- Matter which would be illegal or unlawful for Infinique Mall to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Infinique Mall’s directors, officers, or employees with respect to any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Infinique Mall’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as Infinique Mall.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Infinique Mall and undertake to keep Infinique Mall indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Infinique Mall to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Infinique Mall’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Infinique Mall, arising out of any breach by you, of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to Infinique Mall’s other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, Infinique Mall may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing legal proceedings against you.
Infinique Mall may revise these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with the current version.
Infinique Mall may transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with Infinique Mall’s rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These Terms and Conditions, together with other documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and Infinique Mall in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements with respect to your use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Governing Law, and any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Bengaluru High Court.